Michael Budwah Poems
- Running Track Running in a race, But not the same past, I...
- Crazy Girl Crazy girl is in this world, she thinks she's ...
- My Love Is Deep My love is deep, and incomplete when im ...
- Death Of Us All We all know we die sooner or later, its not...
- Dark Times The roses are black, my mind is blank, The half ...
- Baby Girl Baby girl in this world, i love you and so do ...
Name: Michael Jamal Budwah
D.O.B: October 7,1991
Birthplace: Miami General Hospital
Hobbies: Dancing, Rapping and writing poetry
Personality Traits: Kind, Funny, Caring, Educated, Loving, Smart, & energetic.
Spare time: Be with friends, go to movies or anywhere fun. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Budwah
Running in a race,
But not the same past,
I wish i could go faster,
But my body wont let me,
Like im tied in chains,
And the pain is to insane,
Running till I fly,
But my wings wont let me,
Like a bird with dislodged wings,
Running In Place,
Even Though Im Comming In Late,
And I bit to much on the plate.