Michael L. Poems
- Lovers In Shadow two shadows sway in starlight every night ...
- Trust Me you smile, and stars burst into being you laugh, ...
- That... talk about the divine that smile like ...
- The World I don't presume by titling this the world, as the ...
- No More Arrows aye, my heart quivers ive no taste for ...
- Death Is Yet Come For Me death is yet come for me long years...
- The Rose so long ago, i bore the seed of all my soul would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael L.
Lovers In Shadow
two shadows sway in starlight
every night the aether writhes
by moonlight shadows sever ties
with mortal bodies, locked in dreamtides
daylight leaves lovers unaware
of the passions that they share
the shadow lovers know not where
their other halves make their lair
he forgets her skin against his
she the caress of his fingertips
and neither recalls passions flavor on their lips
the sun seems to erase their memory
blinds them from their ecstasy
seraphic rapture captured in an act of melody
a song that weaves itself from intermingled heartbeats
a pair ...