Michael Lafferty Poems
- Like Lovers Do Standing in the moonlight of the Autumn dusk ...
- Zombie Love (Song/Poem Just Ha...
- King Time has fallen and slipped away never to be seen to ...
- Devil Of Darkness Devil of Darkness arise you shall kill the...
- Ms Despair Moans of Despair rescue me my fair angel of ...
- Lifetime Letter Starlight starbright i wish i may i wish i ...
- No More Time is my master Time holds no key Time is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Lafferty
Like Lovers Do
Standing in the moonlight
of the Autumn dusk and breeze
was the night i met her,
that girl in baby blue jeans
She wouldn't tell me her name
i didn't dare to ask
Who would of thought that moment would forever last
her image embeded in my mind
as if i commited a murderous crime
and with her innocent voice she whispered in my ear..
Do not fear me nor will i fear you
lets make love like lovers do
tell our tales and sing our blues
fight and make up couse that's what lovers do
I couldn't believe my ears
i looked at her one ...