Michael McCoy wilson
Michael McCoy wilson Poems
- A Reckless Driver It is my liquid friend So you are a ...
- Feeling Alive I feel alive in the fountain of your ...
- Letter To My Friend There is almost nothing a man can not ...
- A Returnee I have traveled far and abroad A voyage to many ...
- Salute To A Maduser A being beams with an elusive homage The...
- September Eleven It seems to me like it is a nocturnal ...
- Friendship Some are brought into conformity with nature Most...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael McCoy wilson
A Reckless Driver
It is my liquid friend
So you are a reckless driver
Whereas, I encourage your access
You become careless with my cadaver
But you look nice in my concept
You yet move me in a steady-stagger
With a swig of a friendly hostility
You gave not a room for hospitality
You settle in then became aggrieve
On the inside, you trouble my intestine
Sail the system and lord my fragile mind
Intoxication is your name
And your target is my brain
You cease my consciousness
And render it so helpless
You meander on the driver’s seat
But still, you are my ...