michael mpofu Poems
- Whispers In the miasma of a contorted ether, Groaning in ...
- Back To Zion Series #1 He did not lay his hand on me Neither...
- So Long My Sandals Piqued I might be, so low I might ...
- Lost It All Feel the pain, feel the pleasure Tell me how it ...
- Qualms Telling you what I know you know Asking you what you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about michael mpofu
Lost It All
Feel the pain, feel the pleasure
Tell me how it feels
Tell me how it hurts, for I hear you grieve
Tell me how it pains, for I hear you cry
Tell me so I can cry with you
Let me know of the pleasure you feel
For I see you smile
Tell me so I can smile with you
Let us share the feeling
I know you feel it for me
For you know, you really know
I have lost that sense
See the birds of the sky
See the mountains and valleys
See the rivers and the seas
Oh, see this world for me
And tell me what color the sky is
Let me know how beautiful things ...