Michael Pendragon Poems
- The Four Horsemen Prancing proud, the horses come Hoofbeats...
- Una Nox Dormienda Into the solitude, breathlessly, ...
- Colors Blue are my lover's darkling eyes And her hair is the...
- A Valentine Angel lute & cherub wing Hie thee to the one I ...
- Shadow Rider I ride the shadows of the night Cast by the ...
- Dark Eyes Dark eyes embracing all the mysteries Which ...
- Beatitude Blesséd be the Night of Death Blesséd too the ...
*Visit Michael Pendragon's Tumblr page at http: //michaelpendragon.tumblr.com/
Michael Pendragon's short stories and poems have appeared in over 100 publications, including: Edgar: Digested Work, Fantasque, Ocular, The Dream Zone, Event Horizon, Pluto's Orchard, The Romantics Quarterly, The Catbird Seat, The Blue Lady, The Roswell Literary Review, Frisson, Voyage, Mindmares, Nasty Piece of Work, Monomyth, The Raintown Review, Enigmatic Tales, Morbid Curiosity, Lovecraft's Mystery Magazine, Terror Tales, Tales of the Grotesque & Arabesque, Lovecraft's Mystery Magazine and Masque Noir.
His stories utilize the conventions of the horror genre to explore the philosophical ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Pendragon
The Four Horsemen
Prancing proud, the horses come
Hoofbeats loud sound thru the land
Marching to an unseen drum
Beaten by an unseen hand
First a snow white horse drew nigh
Whose rider held an ivory bow
He shot the stars from out the sky
And dealt the sun a fatal blow
Next appeared a horse of red
Its rider raised a scarlet sworde
'Come and see' the Four Beasts said
'Now Peace hath fled from all the world'
Third did come a coal black mare
Its rider carried scales of Gold
Famine struck the thoroughfare
And starveling sons their mothers ...