Michael Saunders Poems
- The Me Hidden Within This season is the time for happiness ...
- Too Shy She is standing right in front of me, So beautiful ...
- Love theres a tear rolling down my cheak, as i look at you,...
- Too Many Changes Too many change occurred since I've been ...
- Tears Words cannot discride the way I feel, but a single ...
- Man On A Mission You screwed me over, You f*cked with my ...
My name is Specialist Michael Saunders. Currently I am in the United States Army serving in a Military Police Unit. Throughout life I have always wanted to be a Police Officer but I forgot to meantion. I'm only 20 years old. Right now I am going through a huge divorce, if you couldn't tell from the poem 'The Man on a Mission'.
I really never did well in school except for math. But I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Saunders
The Me Hidden Within
This season is the time for happiness and cheer,
But look through my eyes and you will see a tear.
The words that I speak are never to be heard,
And all I want from you is your promising word.
No one ever listens to a word that I say,
All I need is for someone to point me into the traveling way.
Having no one to talk to makes the anger build within,
So I think hard and loud knowing I need to raise my chin.
I fight with myself all the time,
Wanting to do something but knowing it's a crime.
I just want all this anger within me to just come ...