Michael Webb Poems
- Outlet Of Outer Space Upon the barren blackness of the ...
- Hidden Love It is only you that I crave Every living moment ...
- Far Away Feelings From the universe to you and I The ...
- The Love Of My Forever Memories rush me like a cool wind on a...
- 20 drops of tears like shattered chandeliers soak into the...
- He Is With Me He came to me Took me out of darkness Gave me...
- Glance The wind that blows To shake me free From this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Webb
Outlet Of Outer Space
Upon the barren blackness of the heavens
There lies a quiet, longing, small star
In search of an outlet in outer space
Earths' equivalent hinges between worlds 6 and 7
Trapped in violent humanity, viewing from afar
Seeking an outlet in outer space
Dying to be heard before being consumed
Under the weight of time
A white dwarf to become
Living lifeless, in his tomb
Gazing at a mirror in the sky
Atop a ladders' crippled rung
The dimming light has begun to regress
Vanishing like a phantom in the night
Escaping away from its ...