michaeline coulter Poems
- Cost Of Living A single tear rolls down my cheek How many ...
- Not Giving Up Study hard and you'll succed Don't use pill, ...
- Fly High By the waterfall i feel so small Quiet and peacful ...
- New Life They cry and fuss and wiggle around You can't wait ...
- Unconcious Dreams People have dreams everyday in life Some ...
- The Antique They say there is tresure in an antique ...
- Blank Pages The paper stares back at me waiting for me to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cost Of Living
A single tear rolls down my cheek
How many times have I cried this week
The cost of living rises every year
How will I care for those I hold dear
I feel like I'll buckle under the pressure
How much more will I have to weather
Problems get worse every day
What comes next is yet to say
Making things change seems so hard
Every thing changes with the flip of a card
In the future I hope I can do more
I want better for those I adore
I'll work hard and do my best
You can do it too, to this I attest
Never give up hope and try your hardest
We'll show them ...