Michelle O'Connor Poems
- Texas Rose Texas Rose that is what i am born and raised to ...
- Tomorrows Tragedy she hides from him, He looks for her She...
- Love? The last curl in place her hand shakes she looks up ...
- Just A Dream i know this isnt my original poem/ song i do not...
- Hope Hope It's in the eyes of a child It's the rising of a ...
- Forever Gone Love.. he promises her forever her hopes lay ...
- Shadows Through the pain and misery I blindly follow the dim...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle O'Connor
that is what i am
born and raised to stand on my own
learned through heartache and pain
to grow and be who i wanna be
this cowgirl is stubborn and hard headed
tell me what to do and ill put you in your place
you have a problem with me
well meet me out back and ill show you
spurs on my boots and a shotgun in my hand
thats my life
i aint afraid of you
so bring it mr boss man
im ready for whatever you got
be prepared for a hell ova ride