Michelle Tolly Poems
- Twilight No love, no fight, My world is now ...
- Thy Love My heart beats when you are near. Beats of love, ...
- Bleeding Petals The deepest pits of hades, no longer glow ...
- Midnight Butterfly Midnight butterfly, it is your time to ...
- Being Afraid I am afraid, Afraid for who I am. A person ...
- Evil Angel I see you staring as if not caring. Demon eyes, ...
- Lies & Life Joking, teasing, my heart never beating. Words...
Nothing really to tell. I just like writing poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Tolly
it is your time to fly.
Far away, not looking back,
its your time to think fast.
Darkness comes, daylight goes,
the night is full of your midnight foes.
so much changing.
You blue skin is luminess,
it shines in the darkness.
You are a saphire,
floating away with the wind.
You make the dark, peacful,
watching you flit against the midnight breeze.