Mick williams Poems
- The Family Vacation My family and a familiar face Likes to ...
- The Summer Camp Night has come I open the door A safe ...
- The Gods Sons Wondering who I am I search deep within And ...
- The Old Folks Home Pacing and minding my own business What a...
- The Game Three builders at hand But it's only a ...
- Living On The Streets Living in the squares With no ceiling ...
Im an artist I like to paint and draw.My style of artwork is abstract.I also love dreaming I record, share, and discuss dreams.Reading, creative writing are some other things I like to do.I'm open-minded and listen to all types of music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mick williams
The Family Vacation
My family and a familiar face
Likes to play games
We retreat to the dungeon
Of old games
To remove all cobbwebbs
I feel cheated for my labor
Embarassed by my pleasure
Now full of anger
I exit the scene
Now at the car
A trade for something new
A bothersome insect
Drives me to rage
But I do nothing but control myself