Miemi Jamal Poems
- My Dear Niece I wrote this when you were two You’re my ...
- Dancing With The Shadow If someone asked me What I did with...
- Drive I drive everyday Passing the same way Same sound, ...
- Saturday Afternoon At the corner I stand All alone on ...
- Litter Litter From Expensive car you litter From ...
- My First Love Far North his from Long hair with beautiful ...
- When The Light Turns Red Rain on the window And Light turns...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Miemi Jamal
My Dear Niece
I wrote this when you were two
You’re my favourite little two years old
will be my favourite in what ever age
Oh yes I promise you this
You speak so much for your age
I am sure this will not be the last time you hear this
Your really the star that shine my life
Our life, my mom and your mom's too
I will never forget your lady bug pyjamas
Or your cry but your laughter roars lauder
Grow slow my dearest niece
Wont want to miss a thing
Will want to remember everything
Seen your first turn, your first leap your first step
Heard your ...