Mihir Tejura Poems
- We Again Will Fly! Crawled I, from door to door, Shut doors...
- Impossible Or I Am Possible? Alas! The unsinkable did sank ...
- Need A need, indeed at proper places, Enriches things, when...
- Why This Hell, Why Not Only He... An interrogation, wanna I...
- The First Favor Of Politics! Laughing, was I, Moving out, ...
- The 'Mcq' Mantra! For in this decade and age, Whence we've ...
- The Pleasant Early Morning! The Dark Horizon, Sky with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mihir Tejura
The Pleasant Early Morning!
The Dark Horizon,
Sky with bats,
And to see nothing above,
Yet one hope, The stars
But not as powerful,
To destroy Black Blossoms of hopeless sky.
The world at a still-stand,
And beauty on it's leave.
Yes, It is The Unpleasant Night...!
And the dear Yellow Ball,
Out throws first strike of white light,
Telling the world that Yes,
Darkness is followed by Bright light,
Woes are followed by Hope,
Sorrows are followed by Happiness.
And the streak of light first,
Upturned the darkness and
Behind left the Black ...