Mike Blotzer Poems
- The Compass Has A New True Nor... That familiar sense of fear ...
- Last Meal Where did I go wrong? Am I that far off? Is there...
- Just...Like...This. A glimpse beyond the walls, I see a life ...
- Sorry 4 What? ! Who am I? A question asked a thousand times ...
- Prologue Even in the brightest flame, there is a touch of ...
- You Are Not Endangered She swears a smile can hide away, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mike Blotzer
The Compass Has A New True North
That familiar sense of fear and hope
Rises up inside her throat
Like the Phoenix in Stravinsky's soul
And like this mythic bird of flame
What once was now doth not remain
And in her wake: Her youth now lay
For she hath no need to walk around;
Even if there are, as you know, many cracks on the ground
To come upon this paved boulevard.
She carries none of her well earned doubts;
She relieves her back from her cumbersome baggage,
And in my eyes she stares with passion,
And in my arms she feels like magic-