mike clarke Poems
- 'Broken But Not Dead' Used then thrown away, like a broken ...
- 'Picture Painted With Words By...
- 'In Loving Memory' Delicate flower grow, love of the sun, ...
- 'These Days' Down the long corridor, step by step, Doors ...
- 'Thru The Eyes Of David' The world, days are dark, nights ...
born in newport wales in the 70's to a working class family, he spent his time between his mother in the caravan park and his father in nottingham, he spent his school holidays exploring haunted castles and playing with matches in rabbit warrens with his firestarter brother, enjoying his evening recreational time, expanding his mind and talking to dead people with his, gay, punkrocker, psychic ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mike clarke
'Broken But Not Dead'
Used then thrown away,
like a broken toy, that cant be played with,
but the game has changed.
Yesterday was yesterday,
today is today, tomorrow will never be the same.
The tortured soul, remains of a broken home,
thats been sold.