Milan Van Zuyen
Milan Van Zuyen Poems
- A Canvas For Van Gogh Art is life projected With this ...
- The Last Dance She danced with Death A beat, a breath Her ...
- The Knight's Quest An hourglass with golden sand A meadow in...
- Little Storm Chaser Standing in the open field Watching the ...
- Lovely As A Shooting Star I look down upon this city Like a ...
- A Maddening Ruckus
- Sweet Youth To Sad Truth Sunsets and daffodils A sea of ...
My parents were kind of hippies when they had me and thought it would be wicked cool to walk across the U.S while pregnant with me. They thankfully stopped in Boulder CO to rent a room and have me-and later my lil bro. But eventually they split-up and my mom moved us to be raised in KY where she intiated and incouraged my innate love affair with literature. She also bolstered my impeccable grammer... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milan Van Zuyen
A Canvas For Van Gogh
Art is life projected
With this canvas held dead centre
As life is fully reflected
On flesh that may long remember
The ultimate canvas, is ones own skin
Where is painted the portrait of ones life
Beauty by the marring of flesh herein
Being by strokes of chance, ink, or knife
And each mark will tell a tale
Of some moment caught therein
With daring adventures to regale
Where whence thou story doth begin
Be it now when death is near
Still aye, my marks do me proud
As I have lived truly, I know no fear
Welcoming Grimm, in my best shroud