Milena Celap Poems
- Hope Unrealized directions Unexpressed dreams Untested ...
- Souls Reunited Staring intensely Eyes focused Gaze ...
- This Poem This poem, my tribute to the years we spent in ...
- Crystal Clear It’s crystal clear I should have recognized ...
- Haven’t Been Missing You Since you moved away It has been ...
- Strange As It May Seem Strange as it may seem I have ...
Milena Celap, lawyer, author and poet, practises law and relishes creative expression in the courts and in poetry. Milena enjoys using poetry as a medium for self-expression. Milena’s poems are unplanned, unexpected, yet creative explorations of various themes: life, death, reincarnation, spirituality, new love, lost love, unexplored partnerships, broken promises, truth, justice, other virtues, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Milena Celap
Hope is the future
Hope is an enigma
Conjuring new reality
Hope is but a magician
(Poems with a Pulse, Self-Mentor Publishing Inc.,2007)