MINA BOULEKOU Poems
- A Golden Dream Golden Dreams were spread out ...
- The Seal Dream my beloved As a traveler's tale I recall… My...
- The Non-Truce -A Bleeding Inva... Truce is never coming is ...
- The Path To Deliverance An infinity Wisdom captured me to ...
- One Step To Resurrection A dominant day ruled me with the ...
- A Literal Absence Gazing your sore I looked upon your ...
- A Human Touch Human traces blurred, covered me and then, ...
Comments about MINA BOULEKOU
A Golden Dream
were spread out everywhere
gushed into the atmosphere
to a whole new dimension
in the nest of my sky,
as a loot in my dome.
Magic radiated all over
like a Holy Temple in your Grace
I stood there… gazing your Glory
blessed as a human being
among the others! ! !
By Mina Boulekou
Copyright Mina Boulekou 2015