Minnoor srinivasan Poems
- Love's Splendor Love's splendor friendly gesture Provide the...
- A School Boy's Wonder Temple elephant All made in ivory It ...
- There Falls The Shadow The sun peeps Out in the sky Creates...
- Fish Tub Fish, at their own sweet whim Softly glide, move ...
- The Prattled Panchavarna Parro... The parrot prattled The mass...
- Hues Still the mind Instill the mind big In still mind You...
- How Dharma Charka Became Dharm... The dignity of India ...
Minnoor Srinivasan (1939) is one among the famous poets of Tamilnadu, noted for his dedication to Nature poetry. He is also one among the pioneers who took the cause of developing literature for the younger ones.
Avoiding nonsensical rhymes and absurd verbal gymnastics for children, he always uses lucid language with crisp phrases and catchy idioms. Both the form and content of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Minnoor srinivasan
Love's splendor friendly gesture
Provide the naked soul vesture
Passion and being are full of charm
Petty things do not harm!
Dream of thorny woods now fled
Beyond hatred, beckons love's floral bed
Love the child help the soul - mate
Nature maternal comes to sublimate
Then all life is sacrament, game
Well-played beyond reproach and fame
Loneliness hatred are erased no trace
Of such darkness on Bliss's Face!