miranda gray Poems
- Feel My Pain I feel it on my skin, as it comes down. It is ...
- Parts Of Me Take out my brain and replace it with ...
- The Look I look at her as she reads her book I can't imagine...
- Bath I sit here Thinking back Letting the water hit my ...
- My Friend Steel and beautiful Always duitful I miss you my...
My name is Mirnanda Gray. I am currently 19and feel like life is finally going my way. Frowning up wasn't easy for me but I have learned from a lot of my mistakes I am hoping to be a writer and a psychologist and help young people tht at have gone through similar situations that I have. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Feel My Pain
I feel it on my skin, as it comes down.
It is wet and very cold, they call it rain.
Standing soaked in your yard, can you see me frown?
Why do you enjoy putting me through this pain?
I can see that you keep looking my way
Are you sorry for what you’ve done to me?
Why did your heart all of a sudden turn grey?
You were definitely not what you said you would be.
You were suppose to be my best friend…
It turned out you were only a foe.
Now we are fighting and almost at an end.
To you my pain is nothing but a show.
I don’t need you in my life anymore