miss wargo Poems
- Dear Mom (Tuesday, Septembe...
- You Left Me (Tuesday, Septem...
- Virginia's Lament How did it make you feel inside when u ...
- The Sad Truth Of Long Ago... i wanna b a single woman cuz ur...
- Suppose To Be My Mother... (1... how can you tell me all...
- Eternal Love... (2-25-09) i love you now i loved you ...
- Hypocrite... (2-23-09) doing the wrong but telling your kid ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
doing the wrong
but telling your kid to do the right
how can you be a hypocrite
and still sleep at night
its like smoking weed
but your kid youre teaching her to not
yea im talking to you mom
and for once youre out on the spot
let me tell you one thing
i do what you do
ive never done what you said
and me straight to a correctional facility
is where its lead
ive changed me
but youre still the same old you
so im letting you in on something today
our mother daughter relationship has been through
i learn by example