Mohamed Umar Farooq
Mohamed Umar Farooq Poems
- A Cantankerous Vermin My senses Gets depreciated When a ...
- Abrasion Hardcore words Reverberates Past life With
- Relationships Are Like Public ...
- Sweet Heart Stir me well And dissolve your heart in me Let ...
- An Independent Candidate's Fru... Elections are ...
- Costly But Nasty Drain pits Neighbour's unknown Smoke and ...
- To The Dark Man I Know Hey! You dark man, I follow you for...
I hail from a beautiful green town called Ooty. After Completing my Schooling and Under Graduation in my Hometown, I relocated to Tiruchirappalli to continue my Masters in English Literature. Graduating from Jamal Mohamed College, my alma mater, i was lucky enough to serve the institution as an Assistant Professor of English till date. Writing is my passion and i have an innate ability to transform my emotions, experiences and day to day encounters into poems..I assure they are worth reading and definitely you will enjoy each line with the same passion that i enforce in writing... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohamed Umar Farooq
A Cantankerous Vermin
When a boisterous crowd
And I learn fatalism
Burnt human carcass
To irregularly menstruate
Poaching thousand millions
Sit poised and ponder
To make a Sacrilege
With our ...