Mohamed Umar Farooq
Mohamed Umar Farooq Poems
- Relationships Are Like Public ...
- Costly But Nasty Drain pits Neighbour's unknown Smoke and ...
- Desperation All the while i was thinking For a better ...
- Ecclesiastical Divinity Describing you is a scintillating ...
- A Cantankerous Vermin My senses Gets depreciated When a ...
- Abrasion Hardcore words Reverberates Past life With
- Pain Today I was Stung By
I hail from a beautiful green town called Ooty. After Completing my Schooling and Under Graduation in my Hometown, I relocated to Tiruchirappalli to continue my Masters in English Literature. Graduating from Jamal Mohamed College, my alma mater, i was lucky enough to serve the institution as an Assistant Professor of English till date. Writing is my passion and i have an innate ability to transform my emotions, experiences and day to day encounters into poems..I assure they are worth reading and definitely you will enjoy each line with the same passion that i enforce in writing... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohamed Umar Farooq
Relationships Are Like Public Toilets...
You said relationships
Are the same like public toilets.
One who is in desperately wants to come out
And the one waiting out
Eager enough to get in.
But which relationship you talk about?
And your comparative philosophy
Will not appeal to every relationship..
A parental relationship is exceptional
Once you go in you need not come out
And there is no outside for to get in.
A mystical relationship with God
Bounds you and me in divinity
And when once in there is no out.
Hold on! i know which relationship you mean
You mean the ...