Mohammad Tabish Hussain
Mohammad Tabish Hussain Poems
- Fireflies In the darkness of these nights, Something is ...
- Fire Of Rage Hatred that ignited years ago, Now turned to ...
- Road To Heaven If there’s road to heaven, With no spikes in...
- Solace Of Almighty A spectral light had came. Falling on my ...
- Thief Of Childhood A thief take away my childhood. He suck ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammad Tabish Hussain
In the darkness of these nights,
Something is unseen.
You can see it worth,
These fireflies give their light.
In these brightness of these time,
Something is not divine.
You can’t feel it since,
These fireflies no more give their light.
But follow your firefly,
That will determine your destination.
If they don’t
They’ll wake you up from
Your fake dream of victory.