Mohammad Tabish Hussain
Fire Of Rage - Poem by Mohammad Tabish Hussain
Hatred that ignited years ago,
Now turned to fire.
Till now I was dreaming
Waked up with rampageous tenacity.
Slamming my door, I’m out.
Enough that I have endured.
Enough that I have tried tranquility.
But now it’s time!
It’s time to take the revenge!
To past my fellowman off,
Thump those mutton-head,
Who tried to act so raw.
It’s time, it’s time!
To shade off the shady deeds from me.
Show them the meaning of disgrace,
And make my primrose path clear.
Much did I had rage,
But now it’s turned to pleasure.
Comments about Fire Of Rage by Mohammad Tabish Hussain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda