Mohammed Balchi Poems
- Bye Son Mother, can i go out to the street i'll go play
- That's Why I Hurt Myself Today All of them i hide i hide ...
- Discrimination Never Leaves A ... As the salt left my ...
- Ate You All Up a thorny way, i've left it accumulate A ...
- Lone By The Night(Reality Isn'... We were heading, ...
- Mistrusted Smiles As the days pass on me with smiles Now we ...
- Selfishness Is A Poison Asked for a piece from you to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammed Balchi
Mother, can i go out
to the street i'll go play
with other childrens i'll be
playin' all night and day
No, dear i ain't think it's suitable
for clouds are close n' grey
I ain't know what's goin' to happen
but you can stay here instead and play
But why i've promised them
for now they want me there
why all children's are out
and i'm stuck in home this is unfair
Why do you wanna go so badly
tell me and i may let you go
so c'mon tell me now
for i need to know what...