Mohammod Choudhury Poems
- The Island Alive in this island of seclusion As my fearful ...
- Word Wars Words can bring pain A weapon of intellect and ...
- Ungrateful Bismillahi ar-Rahman ar-Raheem We feast after ...
- The Everyday Banglishman My name is Mohammod Amar ma, bath ...
- Pity Not Evil! Tears of blood reflects the pain in my ...
- Inevitable Inevitable is the rising and setting of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohammod Choudhury
Alive in this island of seclusion
As my fearful eyes witness
The maelstrom multitude of the mighty waves
Placing my nation in deep peril
The tides of tyranny the tides of terror smashing into the shores
Tide after tide draws nearer and nearer out to destroy what I live for
Freedom and fraternity, peace and serenity
All in this island I adore
The waves ever-nearer, are out to fill
My island with things I abhor