Mohd Sajid Ansari
Mohd Sajid Ansari Poems
- On Hyderabad.... The pensive mood changes to joy My heart ...
- The College Days Come you, o ultramodern learner Hang on a ...
- The Rainbow O RAINBOW, WHAT THOU ART? ART THOU THE BOW ...
- Inspiration TO BE SOMEONE'S IDEAL IS REALLY A DIFFICULT ...
- The Better Half From the words of kindness From the tinges ...
- One Stone Time is precious, use it best Treat each moment, ...
- Joy Of Friendship Frienship is a lovely gift. It is a ...
Mohd Sajid Ansari is Research Scholar, Department of English at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. He writes poetry and Literary papers for which he has been rewarded from time to time.He also translates poetry from Hindi to English.He is active with the literary blog 'Literary Quest Reunion.' He has gone through PGCTE and PGTDE from EFL University Hyderabad securing outstanding grades in Phonetics and Linguistics.At present he is dwelling in Aligarh Uttar Pradesh.
MOHD SAJID ANSARI
UNCHAPUR, SARDHANA(MEERUT) 250342
CONT: +91 99279 66346
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mohd Sajid Ansari
The pensive mood changes to joy
My heart filches a hand above,
To encounter the scenic view
The Deccan city of purple hue.
The fresco breeze of city hails
The denizens of mutual trade
Mongrel sty were all aside
Hi-tech luxury on vague stride.
Hub bub on Husain Sagar prove
The city promises and approve
People relish old city cuisine
Hangouts entangle their routine.
-Mohd Sajid Ansari