mohd shujaath ali
mohd shujaath ali Poems
- My Dream Queen Oh! God gives me strength to write a poem I ...
- My Dream Love
- Wisdom Of Sufi 'My heart has become capable of every form; ...
- Saint And His Faith
- Grief Of Woman I am a woman, a part of man but I not Every ...
- I Am A Woman I am a woman, a part of man but I not Every day...
- Believe In Your Creator Oh! My God, my savior Allah How can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mohd shujaath ali
I Am A Woman
I am a woman, a part of man but I not
Every day I woke with a hope that he
Might change but he not, my duly is
Bond with him that’s I like not.
Thousands of days and nights with him
I spend; I have no more strength to bear
He twists my waist and abused. Pinned me
Slapped me kicked me and harshly beat
He is man of lustful, cruel, and wicked
Neither sleeps nor allows me to sleep at bed;
Physical-emotional he hurts, hurts my
Body, hurts my feelings hurts my faith;
After all am a woman brown, tall, slim
With a bone check; solitude, suffering ...