Moko Yromem Poems
- Three Fingers Of Moonlight She was weeping the cloth ...
- Bones In The Sun the cracked sky blares crooked and the well ...
- Crash #3 It’s strange: listening to a song, a ...
- Hardly Architecture and the streets have emptied. something ...
- Search For A Method no sunset, trees bent like ...
- Transcendence the falling of leaves like a soft stirring of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Search For A Method
no sunset, trees
bent like lavender
kissing the wind - wings
alive with illustrious
the things you find
are lumps that writhe
they fumble forth from
toward the beach