Monica Engeler Poems
- Good By My Friend Where has time gone? I wish I knew. The ...
- Wishing For Summer Do you remember playing baseball? Or ...
- A Christmas Wish And so it is Christmas time. Another twelve...
- A Blank Page When I look down at a blank page, I see only ...
- Music, It's Everywhere Listen do you hear the music in the ...
- Lost In The Moment I walked along the beach in windy air. My...
- Dreams Of Better Days Day by day I dream of other ways I ...
I have been writing poetry for many years now. I do it for enjoyment. I never studied writing for a major or career just started doing it from one day to another. I haven't written as much in recent years, but try to when there is a moment for it.
I also write and illustrate children books on the side now. My passion and major is in fine arts. Hope you enjoy my work. You can find my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Monica Engeler
Good By My Friend
Where has time gone?
I wish I knew.
The years are very few.
There is just too much to do.
Time can't efface the past.
I hope the hurt won't last.
Words remain locked in me.
I want to stop your suffering,
But time is pending.
The cancer is taking over you.
I can see right into your eyes.
Your cry is not a lie.
My thoughts are for you only.
Please I want you to be alright
But all there is; is time.
There is never enough space.
Send me back to another life.
I want your flame to show grace.
I'm tending you,
Is It ...