Monica Lynn Mason
Monica Lynn Mason Poems
- Blood Run Her blood excites me, Her warmth denies me, My ...
- Always In Our Dreams Life becomes a pile of lies, Now ...
- The Lake As the darkness surrounds me I simply ask 'could ...
- My Love That You Know The bad decisions, All the ...
- Hello Daddy Hello Daddy, Remember me? The little girl you...
- What Does It All Mean....... What does it mean when we say ...
- Its Only February Darkness, it welcomes me so. I stalk ...
I am 21 and have 1 sister and 1 brother. The parents are very helpful and are wonderful grandparents. But, they still dont quite get me.....I am an pshyco-enviro-hippie emo, sort of. I love the thought of love and hate, death, suicide, animals, nature, and sensual things of certain degrees. I am anti-prep and ashholes piss me off. I am a nice person until you piss me off, then I am a cast iron, cold hearted Bitch! If you are one of my friends though, i am a nice, warm, fuzzy and beautiful person. Ive written up to 28 poems a day if im in a mood or im mad or depressed. I am now in the most successful, rewarding, and fun and wonderful career of my life. On august 3 2010, i had a beautiful baby... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Monica Lynn Mason
Her blood excites me,
Her warmth denies me,
My throat craves for more.
My teeth hit, my fingers dig in,
Her screams let me know that now it begins,
Her blood flows into my wanting.
Her heart slows her breathing stops…nothing.
She lays motionless in the moonlight.
I taste her blood,
I see her tears,
I can still smell all her fears.
I walk on as the night passes on,
Trying to ignore my heartless actions,
Just another blood run.