monique jason Poems
- A Joyful Boy A butterfly begins to fly a sudden shock comes ...
- The Ideal Man 1. The way he looks the way he talks that ...
- You'Ll Never Know You'll never know what tomorrow ...
- Stand Up Im unable to stand against ths grief Im trying very...
- Summer 1. In the summer breeze With the wind across your ...
- Not A Day Goes By Not a day goes by That I don't think of ...
- All Forever, Never Forgotten 1. Oh yea you'll always be ...
Comments about monique jason
A Joyful Boy
A butterfly begins to fly
a sudden shock comes crashing by
a web net looking type of thing
a boy in joy and about to sing.
He comes near with a wide open smile
a boy in joy all the while
hes calling come, pretty butterfly
come on now dont be shy.
he wants the colour of its wings
its natural beauty
its taunting looks
its a true cuty.
this butterfly is amazing
this butterfly is enchanting
this butterfly is not a toy
the imagination of a joyful boy.