Monzer Masri Poems
- If I Must Warship A God (To Fatima Roshan) * If I must ...
- I Run After Everything That Ru... I am afraid That someone ...
- P-E-O-P-L-E Don't say such trash about people! What are you...
- I Can'T Leave The Song (To Tuesday’s gossips) * The ...
- The Hand Of Disappearing Every Time he puts his hand On a ...
- Poems Of Mine That I Have Neve... Many birds Will ...
Born, lived, wrote, loved..and so near to death!
been in a very few places.. Kavala, Diar baker, Lodeve...Paris.. and Londen latly... to read poetry..
My favorite place is Beirut.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If I Must Warship A God
(To Fatima Roshan)
If I must choose a God
To warship and serve
My grandmother's God
Whom she use to send along with me,
Wherever I went,
And charge him to guard me
Wherever I go
And command him to send me
More kind to me even than she
Is my God.
One day I worshiped Fire
And one day I worshiped an Idol
And one day I worshiped a leader
And one day I worshiped a woman
And one day I worshiped
Then I had no choice
But to lower my head
When my grandmother said:
' It's better for you
To put your ...