Morawn Higgs Poems
- Fiction Vs. Reality Vs. Fictio... Learning is not always ...
- Horror Horror is someone staying in your heart And one has ...
- Imd's In my dreams I am small and fall Into your bed of ...
- Disconnected The angel speaks not The hourglass trips ...
- Sense Vessels don't take blood money; The mind speaks the ...
- Act I, Scene 1 I have a confession, Father Our cores, Are ...
- In The Dark
Comments about Morawn Higgs
Horror is someone staying in your heart
And one has to live for the other.
Horror is someone for life's duration
Detached for fear of heartbreak.
Horror is someone desiring,
Forever found wanting.
Horror is someone you lie to
Knowing bitter smile
Horror is acceptance of these little