Morgan Doe Poems
- Why God Made Little Girls God made the world with its ...
- Wonderful Mother Wonderful Mother God made a wonderful ...
- The Happy Person In a World where many have ulcers due to ...
- The Moon A light in the sky gleaming at night, Shinning so ...
- Forever Forever is a long time, So Forever I'll call you ...
- My Best Friend Today I met a friend who knew everything I ...
- Friend A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits ...
Hi my name is Morgan Doe and I have spent my whole life writing poems and stories and such I am and no doubt about it a really really really boring person. please please tell me what you think of my poems. and one more thing I never 'Steal' someone elses Poems so please do not say ' I think I've read that before' ok well bye and PLEASE VOTE! ! ! ! ! -person who likes poems Morgan DOE more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morgan Doe
Why God Made Little Girls
God made the world with its towering trees,
majestic mountains and restless seas,
then paused and said, 'It needs one more thing.'
Someone to laugh and dance and sing,
to walk in the woods and gather flowers,
to commune with nature in quiet hours.
So God made little girls
with laughing eyes and bouncing curls,
with joyful hearts, and beautiful smiles,
enchanting ways and feminine wiles.
And when He'd completed the task He'd begun,
he was pleased and proud of the job He'd done.
For the world when seen through a little girl's eyes
greatly resembles ...