Morgane A Heyne
Morgane A Heyne Poems
- Theory Of Snow
- When All Is Said And Done When the sun goes away, And your ...
- No Prince This is a tale of royalty, And how deceiving they...
- Cold Blooded Ivy For heaven knows As cold blood goes, In ...
- There's Something There There's Something There So now I ...
- Sing A Pact Sign A Pact With The Dear Devil Double moon, ...
- Mothers Carry on, and please don't stop Who cares if we do ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morgane A Heyne
Carry on, and please don't stop
Who cares if we do have to grow up
I know our Mothers were the ones
Who told us we should live like nuns
But if you find that hidden drawer,
The one they wish you would explore;
You'll find all the memories they cherish,
Until the day that they will perish.
And you will realise soon enough,
That all these warnings were just a bluff;
And all they truly want from us,
Is to impress without excess.
Even though sometimes they smother,
They just want us to put one infront of the other;
To grow, to blossom ...