Morphing Professor Poems
- Feelings She can speak But she would write No, ...
- A Sip Of Tea A sip of hot tea Let it Tri ck
- I Asked God Why Pt. Iii My life is filled with money And ...
- I Asked God Why Pt. Ii I told myself I would not ask ...
- I Asked God Why Pt. I I asked God why I was not born ...
- Waiting For The Worst The light shade of grey in the ...
- Speeches ‘Brush your hair aside so people can see your face! ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morphing Professor
She can speak
But she would write
With that box of crayons
That box of 10 crayons
And she would scribble...
Red when she is angry
Blue when she is sad
Black when she had done wrong
Yellow when she felt cheerful
Green when she felt fresh
Brown when she felt indignant
Pink when she felt light
Purple when she felt mystified
Orange when she felt optimistic
Gray when she felt empty
And her teacher saw her scribbling
And asked what she was scribbling about
And the girl showed her the crayons
But the teacher did not ...