Morphing Professor Poems
- A Sip Of Tea A sip of hot tea Let it Tri ck
- I Asked God Why Pt. Iii My life is filled with money And ...
- I Asked God Why Pt. Ii I told myself I would not ask ...
- I Asked God Why Pt. I I asked God why I was not born ...
- Waiting For The Worst The light shade of grey in the ...
- Speeches ‘Brush your hair aside so people can see your face! ...
- What A Joy! Oh! What a joy to feel the cooling zephyr! To...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morphing Professor
What A Joy!
What a joy to feel the cooling zephyr!
To smell the freshness of pine fir!
To hear the morning birds chirp!
To taste ripe, succulent fruits!
But to see the myriad of colours
That occurs after each rainfall
And when the sun shines its glory
And to see the twinkling lights
Scattered among the universal darkness
Revealing their ambiguous colours
Only in the dark
And to look at my reflection
In the merciless mirror
And to think to myself:
Does it reflect an illusion?
Or forever reflecting the simple, outward truth?