Mrityunjay Jha Poems
- Symphony Of Life Voices within and voices without Each ...
- Love: A Pretty Nonsense. Love Is Like A ...
- 2013: An Ode!
- Day After Day: Day After Day Again, The same day with the ...
- Leaves Falling On The Road Morning! Leaves are ...
- War, Death And Shadow! Death not foreshadowed for Death ...
- An Obituary To A Love! It Is Not That I Didn't Notice The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mrityunjay Jha
Symphony Of Life
Voices within and voices without
Each disrupting the other.
Sometimes in silence,
Loud and clear the next time.
And reaching at the conclusion remains
A distant drum-beat.
The more attempts made to grasp its notes
The more discordant it appears.
Life has the only breathing-space left
The mid-point or the intersection
Of voices: within and without
Each disrupting the other
And the music is born
Devoid of harmony, but eternal in nature
We call it-
Noise –The symphony of life.