Mrs. Vicious Demon
Mrs. Vicious Demon Poems
- *the End* When the leaves have all fallen and turned away ...
- (what Ever You Want It To Be) Abandoned for death Left ...
- *lost Words*
- Ballad Of Angel’s Tears Sitting alone with head in ...
- What I Am Memories tear at my soull, like rips on paper. ...
- Should I, Should I Not? Everyone listsen.......... Do ...
- The Garden Your a rose in the garden sitting on a bush scared...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mrs. Vicious Demon
When the leaves have all fallen and turned
away to brown. The wind will stop blowing
and they won't make a sound. All the animals
that once roamed the lands will take shelter
in the ground. And comes the end of man.
The sky will turn to gray and forever be
blue.The sun will turn black and never again
shine on you.