Muhammad Farhan Poems
- A Shrewd Studious I was flickering the pages The pages of ...
- Secret Of A Good Life Do you know, what does everybody wants?...
- Water As An Elixir What's that lies, in all the reserves? ...
- Tackling Hunger Globally What is Bread? Do we know its ...
- Unity Has A Meaning Unity and Integrity are same along, Why...
- Terminated Thoughts Create a history or solve a mystery or ...
- A Son's Mourning I got up off my bed Little steps to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Shrewd Studious
I was flickering the pages
The pages of science
Just cause mom scolded me
That I didn't always had
The books and ambitions in my mind
But for her, pretending to be a studious sincere boy
I picked up science
I professed her that I'm in profound concentration
That her boy started studies
For his examination before his ambition
"Oh Mom! Don't stare me that way
I'm a little shy and you know it"
You know what next
I was scolded once again!
Umm…Never mind cause I got to study
Aimed my eyes to the book buddy
"Alright…let's Planck ...