Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi
Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi Poems
- Listen, O Dearly Beloved Listen, O dearly beloved! I am the...
- Wonder Wonder, A garden among the flames!
- In Memory Of Those Their spring meadows are desolate now. ...
- My Heart Has Become Able My heart has become able To take on...
- An Ocean Without Shore I marveled at an Ocean without ...
- In The Mirror Of A Man She said: I wondered at a love that ...
- When My Beloved Appears When my Beloved appears, With what ...
bn ʿArabī (Arabic: ابن عربي) (July 28, 1165 – November 10, 1240) was an Arab Andalusian Sufi mystic and philosopher.
He is renowned by some practitioners of Sufism as "the greatest master" and also as a genuine saint.
'Abū 'Abdillāh Muḥammad ibn 'Alī ibn Muḥammad ibn `Arabī (أبو عبد الله محمد ابن علي ابن محمد ابن عربي ) was born in Murcia, Taifa of Murcia on the 17th of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi
Listen, O Dearly Beloved
Listen, O dearly beloved!
I am the reality of the world,
the centre of the circumference,
I am the parts and the whole.
I am the will established
between Heaven and Earth,
I have created perception in you
only in order to be the
object of my perception.
If then you perceive me,
you perceive yourself.
But you cannot perceive me
It is through my eyes
that you see me and see yourself,
Through your eyes you cannot see me.
I have called you so often
and you have not heard me
I have shown...