Murali Ramanath Poems
- Young Lads Life a young lad with a brain full of smart ...
- Dont Strain Your Kid From Nine... unduly strain not his ...
- Be As You Are close your eyes and mouth to the worlds ...
- It Is A Hiv Virus IT IS a highly infectious virus at first ...
- Breathing The Dark Air breathing the dark air with only one ...
- Americans Pain Indeed to be a american is a great pain every...
- The Child The child is lonely at her home yet she is homely ...
I was working as a tech lead in GE Medical systems.
Once i quit my job i started experimenting with writing
and i found that i could write good poems.
this is my blog
http: //muralihr.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Murali Ramanath
The child is lonely at her home
yet she is homely at her rome
walks alone without fear and tear
carrying a bear which is her dear
waits for none in the rear.
smiles at herself in the mirror.
a joyful moment here and there.
she is the ornament of god everywhere.