murari sinha Poems
- Moments For Blooming 1 the goose is putting its signature ...
- Lines More Lunatic Than The Su... making my friendship with...
- Lines More Lunatic Than The Su... your body that’s fond ...
- Lines More Lunatic Than The Su... far from the centre-stage...
- Notebook For Taking Autograph before the dense shower of ...
- Pouch Of Love@bengali Poetry Who’s won the muddy-battle Was ...
- Soap-Song if the sinking-of-boat …ice-cream by name be ...
associated with KOBITA PAKSHIK a fortnight magazine of Bengali poetry published regularly from KOLKATA, INDIA for the last eighteen years. mainly writes in bengali and a prominent exponent of contemporary bengali poetry, now his english verses are placed here for the readers world-wide.
web -http: //sites.google.com/site/murarisinharkobita/
- http: //murarisinha.blogspot.com/
- http: //mayajom.blogspot.com/2015/06/blog-post_46.html more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Fish-Irrigated ০ Murari Sinhatranslated from Bengali original by Abhishek Sinha
The signature of the afternoon gradually fades away
Bearing the foot-prints offered by a lucky pot
The new born happiness hangs around the...
Comments about murari sinha
Moments For Blooming
1 the goose is putting its signature
on the plume detaching from its tail
the queue is overflowed with crowd
groping in the memory of the gathering people
so many safety pins and cello-tapes
on the shoulders of some wayfarers
there is the stammering cold
2. the body-language of the moon
is being so changed
the enthusiastic may test
blood comes down
when the ...