Mussia M Bronstein
Mussia M Bronstein Poems
- Air Element Have you ever wonder which element you are? ...
- Miscommunication It frusterates you That your mouth ...
- If If I ever meet that guy That I'm looking For whole my ...
- Special Bond When I first saw him.... He was standing there ...
- 2012 Olympics People gather around Different religions As ...
- Father's Day When we each first met A gentle man who has ...
- Treasure That Stays In Your He... When you have Something ...
I'm 21 years old from Florida, born and raised here, and born with disability called cerebral palsy. Let me tell you....for a while I was into art and writing, but I did not know what I want to talk about, one of my friends told me to write a story, I started one but couple days past and no new stuff pop in my head so I deleted it. In 2012, i was randomly was typing.....like I'm doing now, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mussia M Bronstein
Have you ever wonder which element you are?
Fire, Water, Earth, Air?
Feeling the chilly breeze,
Through our unknown wings.
A cold air rushing in my
Veins, pushing through my
Visible wings, as my body
Is wishing to fly like the beautiful birds, who doesn't have to think to fly.
Watching the peaceful birds fly,
Like nothing is stoping them,
Going under the puffed clouds,
And communicating by chirping loud,
Flapping their wings, peacefully and effortless.
Now think to yourself, would you want to be an air element?
The sky is no ...