Myles Schicklgruber Poems
- Play As it culminates to a breaking point, hinting at ...
- Backstabbed You had a chance, You had a choice; The ...
- Imparted Traveler To be a Giant, but elusive, a Wanderer ...
- Breakthrough Tonight I'm on my own way, With or without ...
- Dark Triad Traits An honest Day's shelter hoisted before ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Myles Schicklgruber
As it culminates to a breaking point,
hinting at repose, immediacy necessitates repudiation,
its ebb in continuity, retraced, revoked, reproached;
It courses reoriented into directions indeterminable,
to which motif will finally canalize our opaque confluence,
or is this cascading lastingly a prefigure for a resolution nearly, almost, never.