Mystique 2009 Poems
- A Slice Of A Life´s Instant Dedicated to: Amber Roser in ...
- The Setting Of The Sun Walked through thousand paths merging ...
- Thy Blood Spatter Unleash thy fury, just draw thy saber Be...
- Through A Sparrow´s Eyes (A ...
- A Piece Of Me Under Rain A piece of me under rain a whipping...
- No Boundaries You can find no boundaries to what love can do,...
I was born in Caracas, Venezuela,52 years ago. I have been writing since I was a teenage boy, but started writing more organizedly just a few years back. I´ve written in Spanish(mostly) , Japanese, Portuguese and English. I am a self-taught musician and I graduated as a Bachelor of Arts and Associate in Arts at Columbia College, Los Angeles, Ca. in 1985. I worked as a Language
Teacher(English-Spanish) for 21 years. Now, I dedicate more to try to establish a stable site on the net. 'Mystique' is a pseudonim I have used for the past 3 years, others are 'Shenlung', 'Poetizame' and very recently 'Poetrywizard'. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mystique 2009
Thy Blood Spatter
Unleash thy fury,
just draw thy saber
Be thee mine neighbor
Shan´t be your jury
Mind not the place
swing now thy sword
bite hard mine grace
and taint thy board
Keep on thy war,
Thy blood spatter,
shatter I, scatter
here by thy door
Upon mine death,
thy guilt disguised
shall be baptized
by mine own breath
Copyright ©Alberto J. Alvarez G.®2009