Nabil Bhatiya Poems
- An Unfulfilled Dream A dream running screaming hiding
- She Is Beautiful She is like the silence That flows on the ...
- I Am A Terrorist Some say it's immpossible that I'm ...
- My Life Is You Living in a world so dark I was walking cold ...
- A Silent Relationship In The C... Do you what is the ...
- Remember Me If ever you need a shoulder to cry And wash out ...
- I Am There Even the heaven cries over the pain we suffer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
An Unfulfilled Dream
She doesn't want to know
She has lost forever
of becoming someone
she always wanted to
But weren't all the opportunities
weren't they all left
unheard and unseen
the final stage
The darkness staring at her
The emptiness killing her
expecting her to throw some light
but she shatters
and dissolves herself in the darkness
An unfulfilled ...