Nadia Mottley Poems
- Obvious I do not see the necessity I do not hear with ...
- Elusivity So definitively ended and, as needed, ...
- To Marriage Bound by chastities of spirit and not ...
- Lordly Decay
- Fin De Siecle I praise God for your beauty and subtle ...
- Hell Fairies Burn flame burn! Feed my soul's quick ...
Comments about Nadia Mottley
Burn flame burn!
Feed my soul's quick light
With stolen fires
Ringlets of longing
steeped in soft subtle dreaming
Buttressed by the shiny
papers that the natives
find to paste the soul
's gaping abyss of dark and noxious paths
All the while
raising heated fumes from the soul's
once-moderate and muted grace