Nameless Dreamer Poems
- As Long As You'Re Happy Remember all the laughs we shared ...
- Gone Here she stands Just a body But within
- My Heart My heart has been shot at My heart has gone through...
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry if it's too hard I'm just trying to find...
- Innocent What if nothing goes okay And even when you look ...
- Date With A Knife Scissors, knives, razors, and blades Could...
- Breaking One crack Two cracks Three cracks Four
I'm a 13 year old aspiring writer. I enjoy writing both prose and poetry. My writing is pretty dark, I'll admit. But it's full of emotion. I love getting feedback on my poetry, good or bad, I want to hear honest opinions. Black is my favorite color, and I have an unhealthy obsession with Black Veil Brides. Just thought I'd let you know that. Well, there's not much to me. If ya need anything, I'm ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nameless Dreamer
I fall I crumble to the floor
The last in line
Thoughts lost in time
Of wind and leaves
But when you're gone
That's all I need
An awful, scratching, breaking sound
Very aware, he's not around
I turn my head
But in my mind
I knew what I
Had left to find
Of breaking bones
Of what I've known
I hold my breath
This sickening sound
Is me breaking inside